A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gym, Amigos, and A Couple Of Imagined Scenes

I know it's late, but I can't resist posting something.
So it's Tuesday today, which means that tomorrow is Gymnastics. Fabulous! I get to see a few LOTS of my friends at Gym, plus I can learn how to PROPERLY do a cartwheel. Yay!
The only drawback is that one of my other amigos isn't in my group, so she and some other girls get taught by a different teacher. But I still get to see her after gym class!

It's also pretty cold and rainy right now, so it's hard to figure out what to wear. After all, I can't do wolf jumps and handstands in a pair of fleece pants and a turtleneck, can I?
I can just imagine the scene..

M(e): Hey, what's up? Ready to work on those wolf jumps?
C(oach): Taryn...You're dressed...creatively....
M: Well, sure gets cold under those bright gym lights! Plus, the air conditioner is here, right?

How embarrassing.

C: Well, the air conditioner just broke down today..so..
M: Well, a nice sweat bath is supposed to be nice for the soul, right?
F(riend): But not so nice for the person who uses the equipment after you.

ANYWAY..
I've solved any embarrassing problems by changing in the locker room.



Also, readers, feel free to post in the comments about what you want to read next! Want to hear the juicy details about the horse ride with Chester? I'm on it! Want to find out how hard it is to ACTUALLY FLY A PLANE in Aviation? I'm on it! Want to find out what I did at co-op today? I'm on it! (Note: I will not write about how I have a shower or what brand of clothes I wear or whether I've had a shower in the last two days, in case you were thinking about posting that in the comments.)


:) Keep reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn