A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jogging, Markets, Races, and Blog Launches

Hello readers!
I have been pretty busy lately, so I didn't have a chance to post.
On Friday me and my parents went to an outdoor market. It was super small, but really fun.
The next day, my parents and I went to a huge downtown indoor-outdoor market. Indoors is really fun, because it's got two stories and lots of unique little shops, and a bunch of classy restaurants.
Also, today is the launch of Lost in the Chapters! I really hope you like it.

Today my dad and I jogged 3 1/2 K on a little trail in our neighborhood. It was really fun to do.
I did it because my dad and I are going to run a 5K race in a month, along with some of my friends. There's a beach nearby, so we're going to that after to cool off.
It'll be at 9:40 AM, and it's not near us, so we're going to get up really early to get there. I love morning road trips! They're nearly as fun as eating cake.

Love, Taryn (aka Homeschool Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn