A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fifty Things about me!


1: What are you wearing? Red robe, black leggings, blue & white striped t-shirt, and a grey beaded necklace.
2: Ever been in love? Uhm, nope.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Definitely no!
4: How tall are you? 5'2! I'm taller than most of my friends.
5: How much do you weigh? 82 pounds, perhaps?
6: Any tattoos? No. I might get one when I'm older, though.
7: Any piercings? Yeah, I got my ears pierced a long time ago. I want to get more, though.
8: OTP? Ron/Hermione! They're awesome together!
9: Favorite Show? Amazing Race and Wipeout are my favorites.
10: Favorite bands? Regina Spektor Nickleback, Keane, I somewhat like One Direction, and Fall Out Boy.
11: Something you miss? My stuffed black cat. She was so sweet, I really miss her!
12: Favorite song? Currently it's Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
13: How old are you? Between 11 and 13
14: Zodiac sign? Pisces.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind, caring, empathetic.
16: Favorite Quote? “Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." ― Mark Twain
17: Favorite actor? Emma Watson.
18: Favorite color? Blue and green are my favorites.
19: Loud music or soft? LOUD!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room. I unzip my comforter and crawl into it.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-20 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It can take 2 minutes to 10 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24: Turn on? I like sparkly, pristine, tropical beaches.
25: Turn off? Big messes!
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I'm not on Youtube.
27: Fears? Puppets, Muppets, Sesame Street, and certain noises (extremely loud gongs, creaking chains at playgrounds, and loud banging on metal. I actually worked myself into a a panic crossing under a train bridge, because I kept thinking about the awful noises it would make if I touched it.)
28: Last thing that made you cry? When I accidentally trapped my fingers between the panels of a garage door a few days ago.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? last night, to my mom.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? Again, I'm not on Youtube.
31: Last book you read? Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code.
32: The book you're currently reading? Olivia kidney, Hot on the Trail.
33: Last show you watched? Wipeout.
34: Last person you talked to? My mom, telling her I didn't want to watch any Christmas movies.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?  I don't text.
36: Favorite food? Thai food! I love Thai food!
37: Place you want to visit? London, England, P.E.I, and Tokyo.
38: Last place you were? At co-op.
39: Do you have a crush? Perhaps. : P
40: Last time you kissed someone? A goodnight kiss for my mom.
41: Last time you were insulted? Can't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!
43: What instruments do you play?? No instruments. I tried playing the recorder earlier today, but it sounded like a dying animal gasping for its last breath.
44: Favourite piece of jewelery? My necklace. It's got clear and black jewels on it, and it's also got a tiny, hollow metal ball with carved designs on it.
45: Last sport you played? Dodgeball at co-op.
46: Last song you sang? Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
47: Favourite chat up line? Waffles or pancakes! It's become my trademark.
48:Have you ever used it? Loads of times.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? My friends at co-op today
50: Who should answer these questions next? YOU!

  I really, really promise to post more. Au revoir for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn