A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rain, Books, and Presentations

Hey, folks!
Super rainy where I live, and icy cold. To think that just a couple weeks ago it was shorts-and-T-shirt-weather.
I've been reading more comics and browsing the Web on my Kobo. And finishing up homework and reading books for tutoring.

Anyway, my Mom and I might be taking a trip to the library later, after lunch. We have a book on hold that looks really good, it's called Unison Spark.
The end of gymnastics is a week from tomorrow. Then we perform for the others and do our routines.
My family and I are going to Toronto soon for a couple days. I've been looking at hotels that are close to where family lives, looking at nearby attractions and restaurants and calculating it into one big PowToon presentation, which I will be showing to my father, once he gets home from work, which should be from 3:50 to 4:00.
My plan can't fail!

Three more days till Lost in the Chapters gets launched!

Love, Homeschool Girl (aka Taryn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn