A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted in so long..

Hey guys, it's Taryn here!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been sick quite a few times, and very busy.
I'll try to post at least once a day on this blog.

So today I mostly surfed the 'net, reading comics and playing Club Penguin. My mom and I are reading this extremely funny series called School of Fear. You should read it!
Also, I visited Chapters on Thursday and bought myself a Kobo Touch E-reader. I've been wanting a Kobo for a while, and I finally got one! It's come in really handy, cause I can lie in bed and browse the Web.
I'm also recovering from a raging cold.

Also, I will soon launch a new book review based blog, called Lost in the Chapters. It'll be up on May 18th.

Love from Homeschool Girl (aka Taryn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn