A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Monday, October 22, 2012

Horse Riding, Books, and Halloween!

Hi guys!
I've been sooooooooooo busy lately..

I've got
Co-op on Tuesday
Gymnastics on Wednesday
Mash-up on Thursdays (it's a kind of music/dance program)
And aviation on Fridays

But anyway, the homeschool group I go to went to a ranch for three weeks, and on the last week we go to go Horse Riding! My horse was a stubborn little horse named Chester. He was really sweet, but extremely stubborn. It was hard to get him to 'start' but he was really a good horse.

Most are.

Usually.

I've been working on The Butch Mountain Jewel Race a lot lately, though I doubt that it'll be finished by next year. I'd actually like to write a book more than forty-six pages (my new book will be hot off the press by next January). A girl can dream, right?

So...are you looking forward to Halloween? I am! I've got a really cool costume, more on October 31st....
I always love going out on Halloween, even thought it takes two hours to go around our entire block. And it's worth it to see the cool decorations.


Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn