A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Dear Readers

Homeschool Girl here with some IMPORTANT announcements!

Announcement 1: I may not be able to do Thing Reviews every day, but I'll try! What I am reviewing depends on what's more popular. For example, if my T.V. show reviews have more views than my Book Reviews, than I'll do more T.V. show reviews!

Announcement 2: Everyone, FEEL FREE to comment on my posts! I would love to hear from any one of you!

Announcement 3: Spread the word! Tell your mom, dad, kids, cats, dogs, uncles, aunts, sisters, brothers, and grandparents. It always warms my heart to see that people have been reading my blog. I couldn't do it without you.

And finally: Even though I love hearing from you, there's some stuff I don't want to hear. All comments go through me, and I will review comments before they are posted.

Love, Homeschool Girl (aka Taryn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn