A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TV Show Review: Victorious

Hi! This is my daily Thing Review, and today I have decided to review a TV show called Victorious.

Description: Aspiring singer Tori Vega navigates life while attending a performing arts high school called Hollywood Arts. (From imdb)

My Rating: 4 TV remotes.
What I Thought: This show is pretty good. It's entertaining, and perfect for watching on those rainy Tuesday evenings. However, some of the characters are a little over-the-top. Like TOO over-the-top. And some of the episodes are a little strange. But it's a show I will be watching again.

Keep reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn