A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gymnastics, Dream Jobs, and Dead Snail Colonies

Goooooooooooooood morning, my dear readers! How did you sleep? I slept well, thanks for asking. And today is..........Gymnastics!
I used to take a theater program on Wednesdays ( started in September, but in June we'd perform a play in a theater for people to come watch.) But now, I take gymnastics.
Today I've been reading about Shakespearian poems and studying the phonetic alphabet (Z=Zulu!). And trying to do a cartwheel successfully. Believe me, it's harder than it looks! And you would think that any self-respecting gymnast could do a cartwheel, but guess which one can't! Me!

Anyway, Olympic gymnast is not my dream job. I want to be either a brain surgeon or a gastroenterologist. Ahhh..the warm, buttery sensation of helping people. Even if it's just helping a snail cross the road, it's still satisfying. (What? The cute baby snail could have been hit by a truck!)
Anyway, a farmer or backyard gardener must have killed a snail colony at some point, and forgot to bury the deceased snails, so that's the reason we've been having SO MUCH RAIN! (Rain, rain, go away. Taryn wants to go and play!)


Keep reading my blog!

P.S. I got the things I needed for my Halloween costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn