A blog about a homeschool girl and life as she sees it

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Costumes, Gym, and Trick-Or-Treating!

Happy Halloween, beloved readers!

I've been up to my ears in studying lately (I'm trying to get my Radio Operator's License), and that is a LOT of work. Really.
Anyway, beloved Gym and Halloween is today, and I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, even when I was clutching my favorite plush kangaroo. Ginny (yes, she and three other plushies are named after Harry Potter characters) is usually an excellent go-to-sleep soother, but I was worried about the hordes of zombies and haunted lip gloss approaching my window. After all, a lot of commercial lip gloss is made with stearic acid. The ghosts of enraged bulls could tear down my walls!
And that, folks, is why you always buy natural.


I also found a cute stick-figure bunny roaming my posts.


                                   

                                                       () ()
                                                       ( '.')
                                                     (..) (..)
                                                      (")(")


The bunny's name is Stan, and he is here to stay.






Some other super-exciting news is that I am finally going to reveal my Halloween costume! My mom found this online, and I asked whether we could do it for me! (This is not me in the video) (Warning: This is a rather creepy/unsettling costume. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

Love, Homeschool Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Please note that all comments not directly related to the subject will be deleted.

-taryn